Terms & Conditions
- One competition entry per wedding couple.
- This competition is open to individuals or couples, resident in the UK, both of whom must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these terms & conditions.
- Bespoke Weddings reserve the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these terms & conditions.
- All Bespoke Competition Prizes are subject to availability, with the participating Wedding Venues & Suppliers.
- No cash or alternative prizes are available.
- Prizes cannot be sold.
- If you have already booked or are provisionally holding a date at one of the participating Venues in the Bespoke Competitions, any Round One win for the Venue Hire will be void.
- Selected wedding dates are subject to upgrade fees.
- Minimum guest numbers apply, usually 50 day guests and 80 evening guests, unless stated otherwise. In certain cases lower numbers will be accepted, subject to the Venues approval.
- Round One Competition Winners will be invited to the Venue to claim their Prize and will be given a quote for the Food & Drink, Accommodation, and any upgrades required. All quotes given will include the Platinum Wedding Service. Food & Drink quotes are usually based on a Three Course Wedding Breakfast, Drinks Package and Evening Buffet.
- Round One prizes may also include other benefits on selected dates at certain Venues, as well as the Free Venue Hire, such as complimentary or discounted Accommodation and Food & Drink.
- Round One Competition Winners must sign contracts and pay a deposit when they are ready to secure their Wedding Date at their chosen Venue through the Bespoke Competition, this is usually paid after a provisional booking period. Payment plans are available at most Venues.
- Once ten Round One Competition Winners have claimed their prize at one of the participating Venues, and paid the relevant deposit to confirm their selected Wedding Date, they will automatically be entered into Round Two, for a one in ten chance of winning a Food & Drinks Package.
- If a Bespoke Competition is terminated at a Venue prior to 10 Round One Winners claiming their prize, an alternative prize may be offered through Round Two.
- Round Two Competition Winners, are provided with a Two Course Wedding Breakfast and Arrival and Toast Drinks for 50 Guests, subject to change.
- The value of the Round Two prize will be deducted from the remaining balance due to the Venue.
- To be entered into Round Three of the Bespoke Competition couples are required to book four or more WVSA Accredited Suppliers participating in the Competition, who offer discounted rates and exclusive offers.
- Entering Round Three of the Bespoke Competition is optional if couples would prefer to book and use their own Wedding Suppliers.
- Honeymoon Suppliers are not included in the Round Three Draws. We can offer you the discounted rates and exclusive offers with these Suppliers, but they will not count towards your 4 Suppliers for the Round Three entry and you will not have the chance to win them. Unless stated otherwise.
Selection of Winners:
- Round One Competition Winners will be drawn randomly out of a hat.
- Round Two & Three Competition Winners will be selected by a panel of three judges. The panel of judges will include at least one independent member.
- The judges will use the couples short story, approximatly 100 words, and photos on their Wedding Website to decide the Round Two and Three Competition Winners.
- In the case of tied votes/decisions from the judges in the Round Two Draws, social media responses may be taken into account.
- Information/photos that couples provide for the Round Two & Three judging on their Wedding Website, may be shared on the Bespoke Weddings website and social media pages.
- The winners may be required to become involved in further publicity, such as attending a Cheque Presentation at their Venue should they be selected as Round Two or Three Winners.
- Competition promoted by Bespoke Weddings.
- The terms and conditions of this Competition may be altered without prior notice.